Whew! I haven't updated my 101 in 1001 list in a very long time.
38. Get Destiny's teeth cleaned -- Technically I haven't done this one but since Destiny died on July 27th, I won't be able to get her teeth cleaned so I consider this one complete.
64. Buy a lensbaby lens -- I purchased an Original Lensbaby Nikon F Mount SLR Camera Lens and have really been enjoying the photos I've taken with it.
67. Buy a fisheye lens -- I'm changing this one to buy an 18 – 55 mm Nikon lens which I've done and I am really enjoying this lens so far.
71. Buy a new cell phone -- I purchased a new Samsung phone in May. It was so time.
83. Lose 10 pounds -- I've lost 10.8 lbs through Weight Watchers this year.
94. Have a professional facial -- I went to Spa Noir last Friday and had a delightful facial. I do enjoy facials.
So to recap, I have accomplished the following items off my list, which means that I am now 22% complete.
27. Back up all of my important computer data (esp. pictures, music and blog) and arrange for regular, automatic backup.
29. Donate Blood
34. Visit SAM
37. See two previously unseen Vermeer Paintings
38. Get Destiny's teeth cleaned
47. Organize my filing cabinet and throw away old papers
50. Prepare my will
52. Do my taxes in 2007
57. Go to England
63. Go to Ireland
64. Buy a lensbaby lens
67. Buy a fisheye lens
68. Buy a ring for myself
69. Buy an external hard drive
70. Buy a Custom Timbuktu Messenger Bag
71. Buy a new cell phone
77. Finish the Hourglass Sweater
81. Take a Yoga Workshop
83. Lose 10 pounds
91. Plant a vegetable garden
92. Climb the water tower at Volunteer Park
94. Have a professional facial
97. Use my $50 gift certificate to Knit Picks