Thursday, February 15, 2007

77. Finish the Hourglass Sweater

Hourglass Sweater - Big

This weekend, I finished my Hourglass Sweater even though this project had become a huge insurmountable task for me.

The thought of tacking up the seams on my Hourglass Sweater brought me to tears.

I sat myself down and had a heavy discussion with me. I said that I had to tack down the seams. Also having Jessica read the instructions to me helped oh so much since I guess actually reading the instructions proved too difficult a task!

Hourglass Sweater - Closeup

After some long nights of knitting, I finished my Hourglass Sweater.

Hourglass Sweater Project Details:

Pattern: Hourglass Sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts
Yarn: Noro Cash Iroha in Color 101
Started: August 2006
Finished: February 2007
Things I would change: I love this pattern!

77. Finish the Hourglass Sweater

No comments:

Followers